Labels

Friday 2 March 2012

Seedling update!

*NEWSFLASH*
After 18 long days and nights we had some new arrivals in the polytunnel greenhouse. This was on Tuesday.....say hello to my Poppy Shirley (Papaver Rhoeas) seedlings!
Since then we have had daily arrivals...Its been great! Next along was a mixed hollyhock (Alcea) on Wednesday...

Along with Cosmos double click rose bonbon (Cosmos Bipinnatus);


And finally some very tiny Livingstone Daisies (Mesembryanthemums);


Yesterday (Thursday) we just had more Cosmos and another Hollyhock. Fingers crossed for today! I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to get anything as my heater stopped working. I don't think there has been a frost recently but the temperature seems to be all over the place at the moment, my frog thermometer (£1 from the pound shop) has gone from less than 10 to nearly 30 degrees! hmmm I think froggy might have croaked it ha ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment