Labels

Monday 20 February 2012

Birmingham Garden Show

These are pictures from the Birmingham garden show that I went to back in July? There are 3 things I absolultely love....1) the 'pink' garden in the first image below. It was gorgeous and I like the idea of painting the plant supports....not sure how it would look in a 'real' garden but I like it all the same.
2) The Hydrangea 'fireworks'  - white flowers below. Really stunning and quite unusual. I have been trying to find this online and there is only one supplier that I can find that sells it...unfortunately its quite pricey and my lack of cash means I wont be buying one anytime soon! Think I will ask for it for my birthday! :)
3) The bed flower display! How fantastic is that!! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment